Hunter Warbirds is located in Scone, New South Wales and it is an extraordinary aircraft collection.
Col Pay’s warbird collection also included Australia’s first airworthy P-40 Kittyhawk as well as most of the significant fighter aircraft operated by the RAAF during World War II.
There is an incredible collection of military aircraft on display including aircraft, trainers and fighters from WWI to modern aircraft.
The Hunter Warbirds collection includes:
- De Havilland DH-82 Tiger Moth
- De Havilland DH-60 Gypsy Moth
- Link Trainer
- A13-77 North American Aviation P-51D Commonwealth Aircraft Corporation CAC-18 Mustang
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk9C
- CAC Macchi
- Government Aircraft Factories Mirage 3O
- Hawker Hunter
- Mig 17 or Lim6
- CAC Wirraway
- Curtiss P-40E Kittyhawk
- NAA T-6 Texan
- Boeing Stearman
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk5C project Cessna Birddog
- CAC Winjeel
- BAE Strikemaster.